Community Action Opportunities (CAO) is seeking a Program Assistant to perform clerical activities to provide financial assistance for families in crisis and support other department needs as assigned. This position is temporary, part-time and slated to end October 15, 2021. Weekly hours will vary between 8 and 20 hours, depending on volume of work available. The person in this position is friendly, communicative, team-oriented, results-oriented, and adaptable.
• High school diploma of GED
• North Carolina Driver License
• Pass a pre-employment background and drug screenings
• Ability to effectively and compassionately communicate with the community
• Capacity to calculate and determine program eligibility
• Attention to documentation detail and data entry
Salary: $15.00 to-$17.00 hourly (DOQ). EOE and DFWP
Click here to download full job description
Submit cover letter, resume and three professional work references with complete contact information on CAO’s Indeed posting: https://www.indeedjobs.com/community-action-opportunities/_hl/en?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLqyMzQ_zPWPBzst2cYnvUZY
Applicants who fail to comply with the submittal requirements may be disqualified. Please do not mail, fax or email an application.
Anticipate interviews will begin mid/late March. Position open until filled.