Community Action Opportunities is seeking an Energy Service Technician I to perform prescribed general heat loss and air infiltration improvements that will increase energy efficiency as well as correct health and safety threats on homes in the agency’s eight-county service area.
• Perform and interpret home diagnostic tests such as the blower door and combustion analyzer
• Seal and insulate duct work in attics and crawlspaces
• Complete air sealing in attics and crawlspaces
• Maintain daily activity record
• Apply insulation materials such as loose, blanket, board, and foam insulation to attics, crawl spaces, basements, or walls
• Replace doors and windows
• High school diploma of GED
• Valid North Carolina Driver License
• Ability to travel throughout eight-county service area
• Capacity to perform heavy work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
• Pass pre-employment background, drug and alcohol screenings
• Pass pre-employment pulmonary function test
• Obtain Lead Renovator and Asbestos O&M certifications as well as complete OSHA 10-hour training within first three months of employment
Salary: $17.76 to $21.32 hourly (DOQ) plus employer-paid competitive benefits for employees including 401(k).
EOE and DFWP Position open until filled
To view the full job description please click here.
Submit cover letter, resume and three professional work references with complete contact information via email
Subject Line: EST I
Applicants who fail to comply with the submittal requirements may be disqualified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com