We are a state and federal funded anti-poverty; non-profit agency recruiting an Early Childhood Education Supervisor to administratively support one or more Head Start Center(s).
Work primarily consists of supervising the implementation of developmentally appropriate educational assessment and teaching activities in the classrooms in accordance with federal Head Start Performance Standards and other applicable directives, state licensing regulations and accrediting organizations. Work requires an understanding of and ability to implement Head Start Program Performance Standards, professional educational practices, theories and techniques, demonstrated leadership, supervisory and team work skills and agency policy and procedures. Work also requires considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
• Four-year degree from a regionally or CHEA accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
• Minimum of at least two years of related experience with center-based preschool operations
• Minimum of at least three years of administrative, supervisory, and training experience
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Birth-Kindergarten Licensure obtained from a regionally or CHEA accredited college or university
• Master’s Degree in Early Childhood (or related field)
• Ability to obtain a Level III Child Care Administrative Credential
• Experience in Head Start
• Must Possess a Valid NC Driver’s License
• Must have and maintain a current CRC Letter of Qualification from NCDEE
• Ability to pass physical exam, TB screening, background screening, and drug screening
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
This position is Exempt under FLSA and is not eligible for overtime pay
To view the full job description click here:
Compensation: $46,092 to $55,000 (DOQ) plus competitive benefits including 401(k)
CAO shall exclude applicants who fail to comply with the following submittal requirements: Send resume, cover letter and three (3) professional work references with complete contact information to
Email with “Subject:” ECE Supervisor to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE & DFWP
Open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com