Request for Subcontractor Proposals
With a more than approximately $1.5 million budget, Community Action Opportunities (CAO) provides weatherization services and heating/air repair and replacement services to more than 100 families annually. CAO serves Buncombe, Cleveland, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Polk, Rutherford and Transylvania counties with this program. CAO works diligently to improve energy efficiency while saving the family money on their utility bills. During the course of CAO providing services, subcontractors may be needed for:
• Installing heating/air conditioning equipment.
• Performing minor electrical repairs.
• Performing minor plumbing repairs.
• Installing blown or bag insulation for attic, floor and walls.
• Completing energy efficient weatherization measures.
MINORITY, WOMEN AND DISABLED OWNED BUSINESSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BID PROCESS.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This program is administered through North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality.